Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

Feb 9th, 2014

I did not have a good experience at Dr. Ranelle's office. My first visit, there was a young Asian doctor who did my eye exam, even though I'd called to have an appointment with Dr. R. She was extremely impatient and rude. She insisted that I tell her which letter was more clear, but when they were both equally fuzzy, what can I say -- neither was better. I have an astigmatism and the difference between blurry and blurry is not so much. The prescription was a disaster. I saw much worse than without the glasses. I went back and insisted on Dr. Ranelle. He was better but still not good. He has too many patients, is in a hurry, the waiting room is a loud crowded mess with tvs blaring about his laser surgery. I am looking for another eye doctor who has time to listen.

Does not listen to patient input! show details Does not listen to patient input!
Jan 13th, 2012

Dr H. Ranelle performed cataract and lasik surgery on me 3 years ago. I have not seen well from my dominant left eye ever since. I had numerous follow up visits and I tried to explain that I cannot see well. But he does not listen, he talks down to me every time I bring up that I cannot see properly, and nothing useful happens.I am sorry that I ever chose to use Dr H Ranelle for my eye surgery.Dr Ranelle - YOU ARE FIRED!