Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Ft. Worth Perinatal Associate
5000 Collinwood Ave
Fort Worth, TX 76107
817-732-5593
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  show details
Feb 9th, 2014

I did not have a good experience at Dr. Ranelle's office. My first visit, there was a young Asian doctor who did my eye exam, even though I'd called to have an appointment with Dr. R. She was extremely impatient and rude. She insisted that I tell her which letter was more clear, but when they were both equally fuzzy, what can I say -- neither was better. I have an astigmatism and the difference between blurry and blurry is not so much. The prescription was a disaster. I saw much worse than without the glasses. I went back and insisted on Dr. Ranelle. He was better but still not good. He has too many patients, is in a hurry, the waiting room is a loud crowded mess with tvs blaring about his laser surgery. I am looking for another eye doctor who has time to listen.

|  Does not listen to patient input!  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2012

Dr H. Ranelle performed cataract and lasik surgery on me 3 years ago. I have not seen well from my dominant left eye ever since. I had numerous follow up visits and I tried to explain that I cannot see well. But he does not listen, he talks down to me every time I bring up that I cannot see properly, and nothing useful happens.I am sorry that I ever chose to use Dr H Ranelle for my eye surgery.Dr Ranelle - YOU ARE FIRED!