Dr. William Rankine Jr DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 5th, 2014
Be careful.
I do not care for Dr. Rankine. He was rude and appeared to be self-righteous. I received a completely wrong diagnosis and will not return to see him again and plan to find a physician who holds a M.D. designation.

December 2nd, 2013
He saved my life-no exaggeration
I had a surgery by another physician and it got seriously infected. The surgeon released me, but I kept getting weaker and sicker. Dr. Rankine hospitalized me and did some tests, quickly finding a massive Pseudomonis infection in my abdomen. He treated me and set me up for surgery to have it cleaned up. I would not have lived without his help, there was over a liter of infection in my abdomen.

June 20th, 2012
Dr. Rankine is an excellent doctor, but ever since he moved his practice the new staff is ruining him. you cant get an appt to get in to see him even after youve had surgery and went to med stop. Even if you explain to them what you have gone through they just send you to the nurses voicemail. Just plain rude, not the office ppl are just not professional anymore. Had to make an appt with another physican who after I explained to them what ive been through scheduled my the next day. Not like his staff that scheduled me 5days out. Dr.Rankine is good and a nice person but his staff is going to make him lose a lot of patients

January 17th, 2012
i've been seeing him for 2 years and today he was absolutely rude. i will never return to his office.

October 19th, 2011
Good family doctor
Like his caring attitude and professional manner.

June 11th, 2011
you can't judge a book by its cover i have learned here.
when you are sick and treated in his office. you have to call and call just to get lab or test results. and sometimes you don't hear anything that is when you need to pick up your chart and move on to a doctor who seems to give a crap about you and your family. i have never been so hurt with their response to my reports and my sickness. i decided to find someone else for our medical care. i am sure there is at least one still living that does a good job.

August 19th, 2010
Straightforward...
pretty much to the point. seemed genuinely interested in what was going on and how to best make it right without taking unnecessary risk of harm. explained pros and cons of each option and reasons for doing or not doing tests. just a good doctor who cares.have to wait sometimes, but I know he is trying to take good care of his patients.

August 30th, 2016