A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ratnoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ratnoff is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ratnoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratnoff graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Ratnoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Mhhs Hermann Hospital
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William D Ratnoff MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Ratnoff practice?
- Dr. William Ratnoff has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Ratnoff practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Missouri City, TX and Houston, TX.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Rheumatologists.