Dr. William Rawlinson Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. William Rawlinson?

Excellent Diagnostician

Posted on October 22nd, 2017

Dr. Rawlinson strives for professional and accurate care. He doesnt talk a lot, and he doesn't always chit-chat, because he's more of a thinker and he wants to get quickly to the bottom line of an illness based on listening to your symptoms so he can order the best available treatment. He doesn't rush his patients in and out like cattle. He's a very smart man and he's a caring individual and excellent physician. I highly recommend him.

Posted on July 22nd, 2014

I am 2 seconds from reporting Dr. Rawlinson to the medical board. My mother is a prescription "PILL JUNKIE" I have called and complained several times. He will write her whatever she wants. She takes 4,5,6 nerve pills a day , depression, sleeping pills, pain pills. He keeps her fix filled, I don't understand by law why the pharmacist doesn't ask questions. Because my mother is 72, my father takes her to the appointments but yet doesn't speak up, just complains later. If you are looking for a doctor to write whatever he's your doctor.

An excellent physician

Posted on April 8th, 2014

Dr.William Rawlinson has been my attending physician for almost twenty years. I have always found him willing to listen and ready to help in any way. His diagnosis has been right on target. He was concerned when I related to him that my brother had prostate cancer. Because of this, he kept very close check on me and about two years later diagnosed me with prostate cancer. I credit him with keeping me informed and personally trying to keep me well. I think he is a very smart physician and a very caring one. I recommend him highly!

Anonymous

Posted on May 11th, 2013

Dr.Thomas Rawlinson is completely clueless and unprofessional. He has poor bedside manner and he lacks understanding. He is rude and he has poor verbal communication skills. He should either retire or just simply choose another profession. He has NO compassion for his patients. Do not waste your time on this physician. He is a disgrace to Baptist Memorial hospital!!!!!

Good diagnostician

Posted on August 25th, 2012

Had a very positive experience with this doctor and his staff. I have type 2 diabetes. Dr. Rawlinson explained the treatment plan to lower my hgA1C very clearly. My lab values improved dramatically i3 months after seeing Dr. Rawlinson. I felt he was very knowledgable and helpful in treating my illness. In addition, I have felt better and have an improved energy level since following Dr. Rawlinon's treatment plan. I would recommend him enthusiastically.

Poor diagnosis and care

Posted on April 26th, 2011

I want to preface my comments by saying this review is about my visit to see Dr. Thomas Rawlinson at Baptist Minor Medical Clinic in Cordova, TN. Dr. Rawlinson was very rude and appeared irritated when I asked him to clarify something. He appeared ready to leave for the day and did not seem interested in helping. He did not even touch my finger, which was infected, before diagnosing it as a fungus. As it turns out, it actually was MRSA staff infection, which can be dangerous and is spreadable. Thankfully, I went to another doctor the next day and she was able to remove the infection. Dr. Rawlinson wanted me to stay on a generic antibiotic and get fungus treatment at my doctor, which would not have helped. It did not go away until my new doctor switched antibiotics. Even ignoring the poor diagnosis, I just felt like I wasted my time because he diagnosed it about 5 seconds after I showed him my finger and was very unprofessional.

This doctor is an unprofessional crook. Stay away!!!

Posted on February 4th, 2011