Learn more about Dr. William Rea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Rea, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rea graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Rea has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Samuel Rea MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William S. Rea practice?
- Dr. William Rea has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Rea practices Psychiatry near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Psychiatrists.