A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Reardon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Reardon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Reardon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reardon graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Reardon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reardon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans