A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Reardon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Reardon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reardon
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Reardon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Reardon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reardon graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reardon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Condon Reardon MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William C. Reardon practice?
- Dr. William Reardon has 1 office location.
Dr. William Reardon practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.