A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Redden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Redden, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Redden graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Redden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Redden MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Redden practice?
- Dr. William Redden has 1 office location.
Dr. William Redden practices Emergency Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Emergency Physicians.