Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Redwood
Dr. William Redwood, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clearwater, FL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Radiation Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Redwood is affiliated with Mease Countryside Hospital, St Petersburg General Hospital and Largo Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Redwood has the following 2 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Redwood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.
Dr. Michael Gauwitz
Clearwater, FL 0.01 mi29
Dr. Taghrid Altoos
Radiation Oncology, Residency
Clearwater, FL 0.01 mi8
Dr. Hiral Shah
Internal Medicine, Radiation Oncology
Clearwater, FL 0.01 mi16