Ophthalmologist
1435 N Randall Rd
Ste 102
Elgin, IL 60123
847-841-8866
Locations and availability (2)

|  Forever Grateful  |  show details
by Barb W on Feb 10th, 2013

After appointments with 5 different opthalmologists Dr. Reiff was the only one who was able to diagnose that my vision problem was due to one of the side effects of a medication I was taking.

|  Advertising Executive  |  show details
by Peter T. on Jan 20th, 2013

Choosing a doctor for Lasik surgery was not easy. Believe me, I did my research. The Reiff Eye Center has a beautiful state of the art facility. After meeting Dr. Reiff and his staff, I knew they were the team for me! Dr. Reiff’s extensive experience is impressive, but it was really the time he and his staff took, talking with me about my procedure, which really made me feel comfortable and relaxed. His staff was extremely nice, professional, knowledgeable and very patient with me. Dr. Reiff and his staff made me feel as though I was the most important patient they ever had. I highly recommend Dr. Reiff at The Reiff Eye Center!!!

|  Best Doctor Ever  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2012

About a year ago, a friend of mine referred me to Dr. Reiff for lasik surgery. I was not only thrilled with the results, but the overall experience highlighted by the courteous staff, and step by step guidance by Dr. Reiff throughout the entire procedure. I decided this year to have some small growths removed that were growing on both eyelids. Once again the procedure took only minutes and Dr. Reiff guided me through the procedure with his usual expertise. My procedure was painless and quick and the results were phenomenal. I give Dr. Reiff and his staff 5 stars for their prompt, courteous and professional service that i have come to expect.

|  Dorothy I  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2011

I recently had successful cataract surgery with a multi-focal lens performed by Dr. Reiff. He was extremely compassionate, patient and a great surgeon. I now no longer have to wear glasses at all.

|  Norma A  |  show details
May 10th, 2011

I cannot say enough about the concern care and courtesy Dr. Reiff and his staff always show me and my family when we have our annual eye exams. His office is extremely professional in every aspect. Dr. Reiff never rushes you and takes the time to answer all the questions you may have. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking an excellent opthamologist.

|  Danny G  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2011

Would absolutely recommend Dr. Reiff to anyone. He and his staff were excellent in every respect

|  careful, fee's may appear bigger after you leave  |  show details
by Elgin Native - Matthew on Oct 26th, 2010

In addition to an unprofessional office staff, my wife and I had an appoint for the same thing, the same day, on the same insurance..hers was covered, but because the doctor checked the wrong box, mine was 400.00. I tried to get them to work with me, but they told me to bad, pay up or we will send you to collections.This is likely revenge for us not falling for their high pressure sales techniques on frames.