A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Reish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Reish is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reish
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Reish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Reish, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reish graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Reish has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Gale Reish MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William G. Reish practice?
- Dr. William Reish has 1 office location.
Dr. William Reish practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lewisburg, PA.
See Lewisburg Surgeons.