Dr. William Reisman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Reisman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 24th, 2014

A Pleasant Surprise

After being involved in a horrific head on hit and run collision; I immediately knew something wasn't quite right with my leg. Against my silent wishes, (because I'd never been a patient there before), I was rushed by ambulance to Grady. Let's just say my experience in the ER on a Saturday night had me still quietly wishing I'd been taken elsewhere, but I was in pain and really had no choice. Besides, I'd grown up all my life about 60 miles north of Grady, hearing what an awesome trauma center it was. So with that thought in mind, as well as the idea of hopefully getting better; I braced myself and took on a positive outlook. When I was taken into surgery initially, the first surgeon realized that I had indeed fractured my fibula, tibia, and ankle and that the damage what a little more extensive than he was qualified to handle. So, he snapped me out of my "anesthetic" dreamland and referred me to "Dr. Mc I Got This" Reisman, because he's the best and could definitely take care of me. When he walked into my room, he had an air of cool confidence about him. Without him saying much of anything, I knew right away he'd fix my leg right up. However, between the drugs I was on, the pain I was in, and the frustration I was feeling with my experience thus far, I told him I wanted to leave and go to my surgeon. Dr. Reisman calmly listened to my concerns, assured me that I was in very capable hands, discussed my options, and then told me he'd give me some time to think about what I wanted to do and would check back with me a about my surgery, as soon as he'd finished the ones before me. By the time he came back, needless to say, I was ready to proceed. Dr. Reisman took the utmost care in repairing my leg and making my experience from there on out, a better one. Like the surgeon before him, Dr. B (can't remember his name), the comfort/confidence he has in his craft, coupled with his desire to provide excellent patient care, are extraordinary. I have seen him twice for follow up visits, and they have been great! All of the doctors and staff in the orthopedic department are to be commended on a job well done. It is professionalism, efficiency, customer service, and patient care at its best. I hope I never ever suffer another broken bone in this lifetime, but if I do; I'll be back to see Dr. Reisman and company!!! (Sorry so long)

January 21st, 2014

I was airflighted to Grady Hospital on 12/3/12 after being run over by the tractor-trailer I was driving. Multiple fractures, serious degloving on my left leg. Dr Reisman was my doctor. I was at Grady for over 5 weeks. After the initial repair of all the breaks, I had 8 "wash out" surgeries to remove dead and dying tissue on my leg. He did a huge skin graft that never gave me any problem! He is a wonderful doctor. Without him, my outcome could have been much different. There isn't enough praise to give him, in my opinion. I am walking today because of him and the Good Lord! I went to Chattanooga, Tn for rehab and continued with a dr up there, so I cannot comment on office visits, but I'm sure they would have been just as efficient as his work.

October 20th, 2012

Dr. Reisman & staff are wonderful

Dr. Reisman & the Grady Orthopedic Clinic staff are wonderful! He really helped me bounce back after a truly devestating ankle fracture. He always answers all of my questions during my appointments. The residents and nurses at the clinic are also top notch and I have never had to wait more than a few minutes in the waiting room before I am called back to an exam room to see the Dr. Dr. Reisman and all the staff are very caring and efficient!!

April 26th, 2015