Dr. William Reno MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 5 reviews

May 29th, 2012
Awesome Doctor!!!
The entire experience was awesome. Dr. Reno was Awesome.... His staff was also very caring and understanding.... I would definitely recommend him....:)

March 14th, 2012
Dr Reno is THE BEST!
I've wanted to have breast augmentation surgery for years, but I allowed fear and uncertainty to hold me back. From the moment I met Dr. Reno & his staff, I knew that I was in the best possible hands. They immediately eased every concern I had, helping me feel comfortable and confident about my decision. During my consultation, Dr. Reno and his staff spent so much time with me, answering my questions and giving me all the information I needed to make the right choice for me. Then, the day of surgery, I felt completely at-ease in the pleasant, welcoming atmosphere of Dr. Reno's on-site surgical suite. The nurse was absolutely wonderful, and she calmed any lingering fears I had that day. Later, my husband went on-and-on about the incredible treatment we received while we were there; he was just as blown away as I was! To top it off, my surgery went great, and I'm beyond pleased with the results! I have Dr. Reno and his talent to thank for my new-found confidence! I would recommend Dr Reno and his staff to ANYONE seeking plastic surgery! They are THE BEST!

April 9th, 2011
I had a breast lift and augmentation and would definitely do it again. I love Dr. Reno and he changed my life giving me my pre-baby body back. If you are even thinking about it I would at least meet with him and you will immediately feel comfortable with him. I am 8 weeks post op and look better than before children.

May 5th, 2010
Kind and Understanding
Dr. Reno has such a gentle bedside manner. He made me feel validated with all my questions, and he took time to explain my procedure and recovery in full detail. I was well prepared and comfortable the day of surgery.

April 16th, 2010