A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Resh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Resh is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Resh graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Resh has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Resh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Community Health Group - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William Resh practice?
Dr. William Resh practices Dermatology near El Cajon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: National City, CA.
See El Cajon Dermatologists.