A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Restrepo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Restrepo is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Restrepo, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Restrepo graduated from Universidad De Cartagena.
Dr. Restrepo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Francis Restrepo MD is a male Nephrologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. William F. Restrepo practice?
- Dr. William Restrepo has 1 office location.
Dr. William Restrepo practices Nephrology near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Nephrologists.