A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Restrepo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Restrepo, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Restrepo graduated from Universidad De Cartagena.
Dr. Restrepo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Restrepo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William F. Restrepo practice?
Dr. William Restrepo practices Nephrology near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Nephrologists.