Dr. William Reynolds Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Reynolds?

January 19th, 2017

I had lost a weight and needed a tummy tuck. Now everything is off center. My belly button is off to one side, I have a roll on each side where the skin was nor tightened. He did lipo on my thighs that was not anything we had talked about and which left hollow out areas. He was suppose to do lipo above my waist but didn't.

I am more disfigured now than before the surgery.

August 8th, 2013

VERY THOROUGH AND REASSURING

May 9th, 2013

Caregiver

Caring for my 85 year old mother, she had two 6 inch open wounds, 2 inches wide, located on either side of her leg, right above her foot. His advice was a "compression wrap" which consisted of a daily washing of anti-bacterial soap and bottled water, rinsed, and 4 inch gauze applied, with that wrapped with a length of gauze, wrapping that bandage wrap with elastic wrap creating a "compression wrap" - In one years time the right side of her lower leg is completely healed with the left side is 1/2 healed, her pain and anguish over this wound has disappeared. His care and attention is admirable! I have followed his counseling and advice to the letter, which has enabled her wound to heal so well - helpful, friendly and forthright and with his experience my mothers wounds are clearly on the direct path of recovery! Thank you so much -

September 8th, 2010

I could not have ask for anyone better

He gave me all me options for breast reconstruction after me mastectomy. He spent all the time I could ask for and I was comfortable the whole time. I highly recommend him to any woman in my situation. He was a very helpful and his staff was very helpful and was very accommodating.

September 27th, 2009

Excellent caring bed side manner.Friendly personal doctor who I would definitely reccommend to others.

March 14th, 2017