A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Rhead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Rhead is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Rhead, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Inborn Errors Lipid Metabolism
- Inborn Errors of Amino Acid Metabolism
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
- Ornithine Carbamoyltransferase Deficiency Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhead graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rhead has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Rhead MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Clinical Biochemical Genetics.
- Where does Dr. William Rhead practice?
- Dr. William Rhead has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Rhead practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Clinical Biochemical Genetics near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Kenosha, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians and Milwaukee Geneticists.