A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Rhead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Rhead is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rhead
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rhead Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Rhead, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Inborn Errors Lipid Metabolism
- Inborn Errors of Amino Acid Metabolism
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
- Ornithine Carbamoyltransferase Deficiency Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhead graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rhead has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Froedtert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Rhead MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Clinical Biochemical Genetics.
- Where does Dr. William Rhead practice?
- Dr. William Rhead has 1 office location.
Dr. William Rhead practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Clinical Biochemical Genetics near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians and Milwaukee Geneticists.