Changing family Doctors! show details Changing family Doctors!
by Mary on Mar 12th, 2014

It is extremely hard to find a Doctor and difficult to chang Doctors sfter Appr 20 yrs- i feel i have made the right decesion. The Doctor and all staff very kind, compassionate and understanding. Change is hard- and the Doctor and all staff all understanding in my case. It is a scarey feeling when u take medications and have health issues with no M.D. Which was my own choice to leave previous MD. I feel like i have made a good choice.

Nov 20th, 2013

Approximately 5 years ago he diagnosed my fiancé with migraine headaches and sinus infection, when actually he had a brain tumor.

Horrible Family Doctor show details Horrible Family Doctor
Jan 22nd, 2013

Warning!! If you decide to go to this doctor, your diagnosis may not be accurate - I had to find out the hard way. Also, expect to spend at least 2 - 3 hours in the office and he will only be with you for about 10 - 15 min. of that time. The office staff is extremely unprofessional, rude, and cruel. If I were you, I wouldn't waste my money on uncertainty.

ONE OF A KIND show details ONE OF A KIND
Aug 28th, 2010

Dr. Rheuble restores my faith in medicine. He is wonderful and so caring. Wish all Doctors could take a lesson from him and be more like him.

Feb 6th, 2009

Dr. Rheuble is a very wonderful doctor with excellent caring for his patients