A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Rhine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Rhine, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Hypoxia
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhine graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rhine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Douglas Rhine MD is a male Neonatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William D. Rhine practice?
- Dr. William Rhine has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Rhine practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians.