Dr. William Ricci MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 9th, 2014
An Excellent Surgeon
If you can wear armor during your office visits and stick with him, your persistence may be richly rewarded by his surgical skill. He was recommended to me by another ortho surgeon who said the repair of my knee, badly mangled in an accident, was beyond his abilities. This was after another surgeon had made a failed attempt at its repair. Now, some months after surgery by Dr. Ricci, I am able to walk without pain, discomfort, stiffness or limp. My 'bad' knee moves as smoothly and freely as my 'good' one. It doesn't get any better than that.

December 11th, 2013
Angels
He is one of the if not best Orthopedic doctors in the country, read his awards, seminars, practices him and his team has done! I had my right leg pretty much ripped off from the waist line and he saved my leg and my pelvis crushed due to being hit and run over by a 1-ton duelly truck on the hwy and I'm now 2 yrs later walking again! I even had a case of foot drop BAD and he put ex-fixes on and brought them back up so I could be weight bearing on them! Him and his entire staff have treated my family and I like we were family, I did NOT have insurance either at them times and he treated us no different! To me the staff are angels who are giving me my life back! I highly recommend them to anyone!

September 26th, 2012
Worse Doctor I have ever been to.
I have never felt so unwelcomed and uncomfortable in my entire like. I have seen many doctors in my life but William Ricci is by far the rudest doctor I have ever been to. I will never step foot in that man's office again. Horrible character.

September 25th, 2012
Heartless Man
Worse Doctor I have ever met. He has no heart for the lower income community. He embarrassed my husband and treated him like trash because he did not have insurance. He is a horrible human being. I hope he doesn't claim to be a Christian man because he is heartless.

May 10th, 2017