Dr. William Richwine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Richwine?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. William Richwine?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2015

question the "ease of appointment"

actually no stars------3 phone calls--after the 1st phone call, was told that the doctor would "review" my symptoms, and I could call back "after 7 days", to see if I could have an appointment, but had to pay $50 up front. Still have not had a return call from messages left with the office. It doesn't matter how good a doctor is--if his office staff is not--or if he or the office staff cannot treat people with courtesy, his expertise is a moot point.

April 8th, 2013

Hopes dashed :(

I read the reviews about this doctor, and I was impressed with how positive they are. However, after what I experienced just from trying to get into him, I am better off looking for someone else. I paid my $50 deposit just to be able to see him. (I guess people back out of appointments at the last minute, so he now charges this fee just to schedule with him.) I never intended to back out of my appointment with him. (You also have to pay $150 for a machine that he hooks you up to.) So, I paid my $50 and filled out all the paperwork with every intention to go. The day before my appointment I was in the hospital having a procedure done. I was very sick, and I called to cancel my appt. with this doctor, and I rescheduled. I was supposed to go to him today, but I was given medicine for a sinus infection by another doctor that caused me terrible side effects, (dizzy, low blood pressure, fainting, etc.) I called yesterday and left a message to reschedule. I talked to the secretary today and she said that if I want to see him again I would have to pay another $50!!! I understand that this is the second time I cancelled, but I can't drive and I have no one to take me. I cannot help what has happened to me, and I thought that a doctor who is holistic would be compassionate and understanding toward their patients, instead of charge more money! I would be risking my life if I tried to drive. I tried to explain this to the secretary, and she said "This is a doctor's office! You cancelled twice and we treat sick people here!" I was in tears. I get the impression that this doctor cares more about money than his patient's safety. I am bedridden, and I cannot stand up without falling. I don't have the money to pay him, so I will look for a different doctor when I am able to drive again. I gave him one star because it is a requirement to fill out this review :(

April 30th, 2012

I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR RICHWINE, HE TAKES HIS TIME WITH YOU AND TRULY LISTENS TO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING AND TRULY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENCE. HE TREATS YOU AS A PERSON NOT A NUMBER AND TREATS THE WHOLE PERSON AS WELL AS THE ILLNESS.

November 12th, 2010

Highly Recommend Dr. Richwine

He was the best Dr. that I've ever had in my life and probably will never find his equal. He takes the time to get a detailed history, orders adequate labs and/or radiology/imaging testing if appropriate, and makes an accurate diagnosis. He actually cares about healing people and cares about his patients well being, something that seems sorely lacking in much of the health profession these days. Sadly I moved away from the area and haven't been able to find a doctor remotely close to Dr. Richwine, even though I now live in a city with some of the best health care available in the country. He sets the bar exceedingly high for the rest of his profession.

October 16th, 2014