A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ridgway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ridgway, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ridgway graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Ridgway has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ridgway accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans