A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ridgway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ridgway
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ridgway Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ridgway, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ridgway graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Ridgway has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- University of Cincinnati Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William McKee Ridgway MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Ridgway practice?
- Dr. William Ridgway has 1 office location.
Dr. William Ridgway practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Rheumatologists.