A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ridgway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ridgway, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ridgway graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Ridgway has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- University of Cincinnati Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William McKee Ridgway MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Ridgway practice?
- Dr. William Ridgway has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Ridgway practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Rheumatologists.