A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Riggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riggs
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Riggs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Riggs, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Riggs graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Riggs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lee Riggs MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William L. Riggs practice?
- Dr. William Riggs has 1 office location.
Dr. William Riggs practices Ophthalmology near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Ophthalmologists.