A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Riggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Riggs, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Riggs graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Riggs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lee Riggs MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William L. Riggs practice?
- Dr. William Riggs has 1 office location.
Dr. William Riggs practices Ophthalmology near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Ophthalmologists.