A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Riggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Riggs, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Riggs graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Riggs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Riggs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Cigna - 21 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan