A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Rigsby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Rigsby is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Rigsby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rigsby graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Rigsby has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- St Marys Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Emory Rigsby MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William E. Rigsby practice?
- Dr. William Rigsby has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Rigsby practices Internal Medicine near Watkinsville, GA.
See Watkinsville Internists.