A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Riles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Riles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riles
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Riles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Riles, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Riles graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lewis Riles MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William L. Riles practice?
- Dr. William Riles has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Riles practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Gastroenterologists.