Dr. William Rincon, DO
Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  upset mama  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2013

Im 6 months pregnant and I was looking for a new doctor since I am new to the area. I chose Dr. Rincons office because they were the only ones that would see me in a timely manner and seemed nice enough over the phone. When I got to the office, it was very small and the doctor did not spend much time with me. He and his staff asked me tons of questions which I thought to be normal since I was a new patient, but the next visit I had, they did the same thing. They didn't write down in my file any of the important information I had given them the entire first visit. They denied ever receiving my medical records even though I know for a fact they had been faxed twice to the office, they refused to call me by my preferred name because they said "they wouldn't remember to write it down in my chart" and when I ran out of prenatal pills it took them 3 days to call them into my pharmacy and when they finally were called in, they weren't even the right pills or even covered under my insurance! This office is a mess, the staff is horrible. During both visits I was the only patient, yet when I tried to make a second appointment, the receptionist told me I had to wait while she faxed some papers and proceeded to clean her area up before setting a schedule for me to come back. The doctor was actually a nice guy but he didn't seem like he really cared about me or the baby and when I brought my 15 month old in with me to a visit, he seemed more upset about it than welcoming which I didn't expect from a man that delivers babies for a living. His whole office was filled with Elvis memorabilia which makes it a very unprofessional feel. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone!

|  Well recommended not satisfied  |  show details
by Sarah on Apr 24th, 2013

He was highly recommended by a friend of mine, so my expectations were set high. It took me a week to get through. His office does not have an answering machine, never the less hours of operations. When you call you might get a generic sprint voice mail or a person that says that the extension is busy. I double checked the phone number online several times because this never happened to me before. After I was able to get an appointment it was re scheduled twice just hours before due to emergencies. Finally I got to meet him, he spent about 15 min before sending me for further testing. Once they were completed I went to another ordeal to get a second appointment. During this he said I need to have surgery. Stuff told me that they were going to call me to talk about availability, costs,etc. I am still waiting.

Sep 5th, 2012

The best obstetrician and gynecology I had. The staff are polite and professional, and the clinic is always clean and smelling good. He delivered my two kids and did a great job at taking care of both pregnancies. Both labors where easy and quick, about 3hrs each. Couldn't ask for more. He's a professional and I will recommend him to everybody. Thanks Dr.Ricon.

Aug 23rd, 2012

He is awesome I have been a patient for 9 years he delivered my 3rd child by c-section my scar you can hardly see!! He is also very caring!!

Jul 19th, 2012

Sweet, understanding, patient, caring, etc. Great experience through pregnancy and delivery of my first baby. I would go to him next time again.

May 7th, 2012

deffinately recommend him, very understanding sweet guy, i have had rincon since i was 9 and wouldnt go to anyone else, had the smoothest delivery anyone could ask for , my c-section scar is pretty much invisible. Also does great breat augmentation ; ) thank you rincon.