A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ringer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ringer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ringer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Ringer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St Vincent Williamsport Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Alfred Ringer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Ringer practice?
- Dr. William Ringer has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Ringer practices Family Medicine near Williamsport, IN.
See Williamsport Primary Care Doctors.