Overall Review

no change

October 13th, 2016
We so appreciate Dr Rios!
Recently had an acute illness and was seen the day I called. Dr Rios treated me with good outcome. Whether it's a routine annual or for a problem, he always takes time to go over everything, reviews our charts and keeps track of our meds, makes sure we get appropriate tests. He's kind as well as thorough. We change our insurance just to keep him our G.P. His nurse follows up after appointments as needed.

August 13th, 2016
A Ten-Star Physician!
I wish that there were ten stars for each of the above categories, because Dr. Rios would receive 10 for all. He is bright, analytical, and caring. What a great guy and super physician!! Never failed me or my husband.

August 8th, 2016
A great doctor
Dr. Rios is my favorite among all the family doctors I have ever had, and I've had some very good ones over the years. He and his staff take wonderful care of me. He is unfailingly kind, patient, and easy to communicate with. And he always knows the answers to my many questions!

August 8th, 2016
I can't imagine a better doctor and am so happy with Dr. Rios.
Bill Rios and his staff provide excellent care for me and respond quickly and accurately to any questions or concerns I have. Dr. Rios is very patient and thorough during examinations and conversations. I feel fortunate to have Bill Rios as my doctor.

July 21st, 2016
Great visit
I am so happy to have Dr. Rios as my internist. I have needed one for a while and definitely have the right one. He is so personable, kind, and concerned. I look forward to my next visit.

July 15th, 2016
THE BEST!!!!
Dr. Rios has been my doctor for many years. He is caring, patient and compassionate. I never feel like it is a waste of my time when I see him. He truly cares about his patients.

June 11th, 2016
Dr. Rios has seen me through several complex and confusing medical problems and through patience, perseverance and excellent referrals, he has always solved the problem. If he is your doctor, you will never again feel that no one is listening to you! You will always be treated with kindness and compassion.

May 30th, 2016
The Best!!
Dr. Rios is the absolute best physician I have ever seen! My wife and I have been his patients for the past 24 years.

May 21st, 2016
Completely satisfied with the high quality of excellent medical care provided by Dr Rios and his staff.

April 25th, 2016
Excellent teatment
I love that Dr. Rios takes time to explain fully and in terms I understand. The staff is so friendly and there is a lab right there. This is only my second time of seeing Dr. Rios and I am so glad I moved to his practice.

March 25th, 2016
Dr. Rios is an excellent Dr. in that he is very thorough in his exams and correct in his diagnoses. I think this is because he actively listens to the patient and then follows through with referrals to other specialists and obtaining tests, X-rays, MRI's to help him determine his diagnosis. He is aggressive in obtaining these tests quickly when he needs to. His compassion for me as a patient is beyond words and you can tell he loves his work. When I see him, I feel like I am seeing a Dr. at a Teaching Hospital where they are very patient focused and determined to find the cause of the ailment and treat it.

March 22nd, 2016