Dr. William Rios Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. William Rios?

GO HEAD OVER HEELS DIRECTLY TO DR. RIOS

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

Dr. William Rios is low key yet concerned about one's health; convivial, knowledgeable and informative, warm, proactive, and good natured. He must have a very nice dog at home.

Posted on March 2nd, 2017

Excellent services.. really is intelligent and a real medical doctor. Listens very carefully before final diagnoses.

Posted on December 18th, 2016

Dr.Rios is professional and very helpful. It does not seem to me that he orders unnecessary tests, which is such a positive thing! I feel very comfortable having him as my doctor.

We so appreciate Dr Rios!

Posted on October 14th, 2016

Recently had an acute illness and was seen the day I called. Dr Rios treated me with good outcome. Whether it's a routine annual or for a problem, he always takes time to go over everything, reviews our charts and keeps track of our meds, makes sure we get appropriate tests. He's kind as well as thorough. We change our insurance just to keep him our G.P. His nurse follows up after appointments as needed.

A Ten-Star Physician!

Posted on August 13th, 2016

I wish that there were ten stars for each of the above categories, because Dr. Rios would receive 10 for all. He is bright, analytical, and caring. What a great guy and super physician!! Never failed me or my husband.

A great doctor

Posted on August 9th, 2016

Dr. Rios is my favorite among all the family doctors I have ever had, and I've had some very good ones over the years. He and his staff take wonderful care of me. He is unfailingly kind, patient, and easy to communicate with. And he always knows the answers to my many questions!

I can't imagine a better doctor and am so happy with Dr. Rios.

Posted on August 8th, 2016

Bill Rios and his staff provide excellent care for me and respond quickly and accurately to any questions or concerns I have. Dr. Rios is very patient and thorough during examinations and conversations. I feel fortunate to have Bill Rios as my doctor.

Great visit

Posted on July 21st, 2016

I am so happy to have Dr. Rios as my internist. I have needed one for a while and definitely have the right one. He is so personable, kind, and concerned. I look forward to my next visit.

THE BEST!!!!

Posted on July 15th, 2016

Dr. Rios has been my doctor for many years. He is caring, patient and compassionate. I never feel like it is a waste of my time when I see him. He truly cares about his patients.

Posted on June 11th, 2016

Dr. Rios has seen me through several complex and confusing medical problems and through patience, perseverance and excellent referrals, he has always solved the problem. If he is your doctor, you will never again feel that no one is listening to you! You will always be treated with kindness and compassion.

The Best!!

Posted on May 30th, 2016

Dr. Rios is the absolute best physician I have ever seen! My wife and I have been his patients for the past 24 years.

Posted on May 21st, 2016

Completely satisfied with the high quality of excellent medical care provided by Dr Rios and his staff.