A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Risher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Risher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Risher
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Risher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Risher, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Risher graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Risher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William H Risher MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William H. Risher practice?
- Dr. William Risher has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Risher practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hill, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.