A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Risher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Risher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Risher
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Risher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Risher, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Risher graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Risher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William H Risher MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William H. Risher practice?
- Dr. William Risher has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Risher practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hill, PA.
See Allentown Cardiothoracic Surgeons.