Learn more about Dr. William Ritchie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ritchie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ritchie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Occupational Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritchie graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Ritchie has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- Lovelace Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Ludlow Ritchie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William L. Ritchie practice?
- Dr. William Ritchie has 1 office location.
Dr. William Ritchie practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Surgeons.