Learn more about Dr. William Ritchie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ritchie is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ritchie
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ritchie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ritchie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Occupational Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritchie graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ritchie has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Espanola Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Ludlow Ritchie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William L. Ritchie practice?
- Dr. William Ritchie has 1 office location.
Dr. William Ritchie practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Surgeons.