Dr. William Ritchie IV Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Ritchie IV?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. William Ritchie IV?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 22nd, 2017

Happy mom

He took care of my daughter's ankle injury during cheer season and was very attentive and informative with regards to her injury and returning to cheer promptly. I would recommend his to my friends and family. His PA and staff are great and professional and very caring. Thank you Dr. Ritchie and staff!

November 27th, 2016

If I could rate this physician in the negative numbers, I would. He performed surgery on my knee in 2009 and NEVER bothered to follow-up with me. I had to insist on seeing him (instead of the PA) for persistent pain that I had and Dr. Ritchie was rude and acted annoyed because I insisted to see him instead. I taught at the UNM Medical school AND my husband is a primary care physician himself, however, Dr. Ritchie ignored him completely when he accompanied me on visits. I have spent the past 6 years discouraging anyone who has an appointment with Dr. Ritchie from seeing him. It's doctors like him that give the rest a bad name. If you have an appointment with him, my advice is: find someone else! There are many good orthopaedic surgeons in ABQ to choose from.

July 19th, 2016

I would not recommend this surgeon to anyone! He did not check up on me after surgery. Also for follow up appointments, he doesn't seem very concerned with pain I am in that I telling him about and takes over an hour just to see him. Sent me back to work a week after rotator cuff surgery and pretty much has told me deal with it. He just doesn't want to hear it. Worst doctor I have ever dealt with.

August 11th, 2015

The worst doctor ever!! He does not care about his patients. Would not give me an MRI. Turns out I have rotator cuff tear which he had said there was no way unless I had been through major trauma. Dr. Ritchie was rude, impatient, uninterested, and simply wrong about my diagnosis. Go back to Med school Ritchie.

July 14th, 2015

Horrible

I waited 3 hours for him to see me for 5 min tops

June 14th, 2015

Rude inconsiderate

August 29th, 2014

After surgery?

The doctor is supposed to come and visit the patient/family after the surgery to let them know how the surgery went. However, Dr. Ritchie did not. I have not heard from him at all. I have a follow up appointment with him tomorrow that no one seemed to know about so I have absolutely no idea what time to be there before I drive 6 hours home. Also, his secretary was supposed to call me a couple days before my surgery which also never happened. I am in extreme pain after my surgery with almost no pain medication. I would recommend using this doctor as a last resort... He is very smart and knew what the problem was right away but everything else really sucks...

May 31st, 2014

uncaring

I would not recommend Dr Ritchie. He is uncaring, uninvolved, impossible to see and always very late.

August 17th, 2017