A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Rizzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rizzo
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Rizzo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Rizzo, MD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Addison Disease (Adrenoleukodystrophy)
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Diffuse Cerebral Sclerosis of Schilder (Alpers Syndrome)
- Inborn Errors Lipid Metabolism
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
- Mental Retardation
- Metabolic Disorders
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizzo graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Rizzo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- The Nebraska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William B Rizzo MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. William B. Rizzo practice?
- Dr. William Rizzo has 1 office location.
Dr. William Rizzo practices Pediatrics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Pediatricians and Omaha Geneticists.