Learn more about Dr. William Rizzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Rizzo, MD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Addison Disease (Adrenoleukodystrophy)
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Diffuse Cerebral Sclerosis of Schilder (Alpers Syndrome)
- Inborn Errors Lipid Metabolism
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
- Mental Retardation
- Metabolic Disorders
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizzo graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Rizzo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- The Nebraska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Bradley Rizzo MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. William B. Rizzo practice?
- Dr. William Rizzo has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Rizzo practices Pediatrics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See Omaha Pediatricians and Omaha Geneticists.