Learn more about Dr. William Rizzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rizzo
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Rizzo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Rizzo, MD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Addison Disease (Adrenoleukodystrophy)
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Diffuse Cerebral Sclerosis of Schilder (Alpers Syndrome)
- Inborn Errors Lipid Metabolism
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
- Mental Retardation
- Metabolic Disorders
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizzo graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Rizzo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- The Nebraska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William B Rizzo MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. William B. Rizzo practice?
- Dr. William Rizzo has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Rizzo practices Pediatrics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Kearney, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE.
See Kearney Pediatricians and Kearney Geneticists.