A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Roach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Roach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roach
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Roach, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roach graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Roach has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William John Mark Roach MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Roach practice?
- Dr. William Roach has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Roach practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Exeter, CA.
See Visalia Primary Care Doctors.