A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Roach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Roach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Roach, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roach graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Roach has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Roach practice?
Dr. William Roach practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians.