Dr. William Robb III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Robb III?

August 19th, 2016

good counsel and spent time to explain different options

July 9th, 2014

strongly recommend

I took my mom to Dr. Robb regarding her previous knee surgeries. I read many orthopedic doctors' reviews and picked him from them. It turned out to be that he was one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I've ever seen. He takes time to listen to a patient and makes a thorough examination. My mom and I are very happy to find him.

February 9th, 2013

compasionate doctor

Dr. Robb has helped me with knee pain that controlled my life for 8 years. I wish I had seen him sooner.

May 27th, 2012

My knee replacement experience with Dr.Wm. Robb lll was very good. His staff were very helpful and courteous when I needed them.My questions were answered either by him, his nurse or the class which was given before the operation . I was given a folder of what I needed to do before the operation. It explained what to expect during the operation and afterwards. I felt very well cared for before,during and after the operation. I was particularly pleased with the precaautions the Glenbrook Hospital took with cleanliness. When any staff entered or left my room they disinfected their hands from the dispenser by the door. This was very important to keep down cross contamination! Kudos to Dr. Robb and his staff!!

May 16th, 2017