A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Roberson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Roberson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Roberson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberson graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Roberson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Longview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Roberson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Roberson practice?
- Dr. William Roberson has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Roberson practices Family Medicine near Henderson, TX.
See Henderson Primary Care Doctors.