A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Robertson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Robertson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hot Flashes
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Robertson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robertson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 26 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Robertson practice?
Dr. William Robertson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Texarkana, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Texarkana Obstetricians & Gynecologists.