Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Sep 5th, 2013

Dr. Robertson gave me anal stitches without kind of numbing agent whatsoever. It was one of the single most horrifying experiences of my life. I am not sure if Dr. Robertson's actions were sadistic, or if he really thought it was ethical to not administer a numbing agent. Either way, it was torture for me. If you see this doctor, do NOT allow him to give you stitches without a numbing agent. He told me he "wouldn't hurt that bad". He was wrong.

Jan 23rd, 2011

Visit was professional and caring. My complaints were never dismissed, they were addressed and dealt with.

delivered both my boys could not have choosen a better doctor! show details delivered both my boys could not have choosen a better doctor!
by lolongabesmommy on May 10th, 2010

He is so nice and caring. I went through a horrible miscarriage with my pregnancy and I always felt like he really cared about how I was feeling. He delivered my two boys and I just cannot get over how nice he was during my pregnancies. He has wonderful beside manner and trys his hardest to make the patient feel comfortable.