A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Roccaforte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Roccaforte is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roccaforte
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Roccaforte Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Roccaforte, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roccaforte graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Roccaforte has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
- Richard Young Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William H Roccaforte MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William H. Roccaforte practice?
- Dr. William Roccaforte has 1 office location.
Dr. William Roccaforte practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Psychiatrists and Omaha Geriatric Doctors.