A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Roccaforte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Roccaforte is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roccaforte
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roccaforte Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Roccaforte, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roccaforte graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Roccaforte has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
- Richard Young Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William H Roccaforte MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William H. Roccaforte practice?
- Dr. William Roccaforte has 1 office location.
Dr. William Roccaforte practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Psychiatrists and Omaha Geriatric Doctors.