Learn more about Dr. William Roden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Roden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Roden, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roden graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Roden has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Surgical Hospital
- Seton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William C. Roden practice?
Dr. William Roden practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA and San Marcos, TX.
See Austin Surgeons.