Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Patient and wife show details Patient and wife
by Alex & Jo Ann on Mar 5th, 2013

We love Dr. Roden! Alex had surgery after many years of suffering from an injury to his shoulder. We both agree, Dr. Roden is awesome. He may not be prompt, but he is serious about the quality of work he does and tries hard to get the problem resolved and back to full functionality. He is meticulous and takes his time todoitright. Thank you Dr. Roden.

Great doctor and staff show details Great doctor and staff
May 5th, 2012

I have a very complicated case and Dr. Roden and his staff have been nothing but excellent to me. I would recomend Dr. Roden to anyone.

Oct 17th, 2011

I am 5 months out since I had knee repacement by this doctor. He takes the time to explain and the office staff are responsive on any questions at any time. he is here at the hospital everyday and seems to send time not 5 mins and gone for the day. again , I have put this off and once I meet Dr Roden took and instant liking to him and feel I made an excellant choice . please take the time to speake with him i am sure you will be glad you do.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Sep 12th, 2011

Dr Roden is not about cutting. He listens to what is wrong and looks for alternatives. I like a doctor who listens and understands the patient. Check this doctor out and you will not be disappointed.

Apr 26th, 2010

It takes a long time to see Dr. Roden even though you have scheduled an appointment. You better have it all together when you do get to see him because he is quick and to the point then moving on to the next patient. I like Dr. Roden but having to wait so long when you have made an appointment makes you not want to go.

don't see this Quack show details don't see this Quack
by Jeffery on Jan 22nd, 2010

Operated on my shoulder a left a 50% rotator cuff tear; that required a second surgery.

Doctor's Response

This patient is a dissatisfied Workmans Compensation Patient who had a normal rotator Cuff which I photographed at the time of his surgery. He has extorted me for money at least twice. My malpractice carrier has notified him of his inappropriate activity. I have been told that several malpractice attorneys have refused to take his case.

Recurring Knee Injury show details Recurring Knee Injury
Oct 19th, 2009

I would absolutly recommend Dr. Roden. He was very professional and knowledgable. I have had a knee injurys for several years and have seen several different specialists and I found him to be excellent.