Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Rodriguez
Dr. William Rodriguez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hialeah, FL. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital South, North Shore Medical Center and Mercy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Rodriguez has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. William Rodriguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hialeah, FL.
Dr. Adrian Legaspi
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery, Medical Oncology
Hialeah, FL 0.03 mi37
Dr. Horace Leyva
Hialeah, FL 0.03 mi50
Dr. Roger Pons
General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Hialeah, FL 0.03 mi31