Dr. William Roes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Roes?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 24th, 2010

Bring On The Tranquillizers

First let me state that I'm aware that some doctors and patients "click" and others don't. Fair enough. We did NOT click. He was abrupt with me. It was obvious he didn't like me. He was not interested in hearing about too many symptoms at one time...what happened to the whole picture for proper diagnosis? Yes, I did have numerous symptoms, which all together told a story. He was very quick to label me with an anxiety condition which I did not have. He almost had me believing it. The only thing that made me anxious was the knowledge I had a problem that he was missing. I finally went to another doctor. Low and behold..first I felt much better when I was taken off his anti-anxiety medication (I had gained 30 pounds which just fell off when I stopped the pills, plus nightmares went away.) Then on to diagnosis. I won't go into details. I'll just say I'm in much better hands now with a doctor who works well with me and gives me the time I deserve.

December 15th, 2015