A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Rohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Rohr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rohr
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rohr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Rohr, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Disorders of the Knee Joint
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohr graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rohr has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mendocino Coast District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Rohr MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Rohr practice?
- Dr. William Rohr has 1 office location.
Dr. William Rohr practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Bragg, CA.
See Fort Bragg Surgeons.