Learn more about Dr. William Rohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Rohr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rohr
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rohr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Rohr, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Disorders of the Knee Joint
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohr graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rohr has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mendocino Coast District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Rohr MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Rohr practice?
- Dr. William Rohr has 1 office location.
Dr. William Rohr practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Bragg, CA.
See Fort Bragg Surgeons.