A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Romano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Romano is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Romano, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Romano graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Romano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Romano MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Romano practice?
- Dr. William Romano has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Romano practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Goodyear, AZ.
See Troy Radiologists.