Learn more about Dr. William Romano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Romano is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Romano, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Romano graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Romano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Romano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Romano practice?
Dr. William Romano practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Birmingham, MI.
See Troy Radiologists.