Learn more about Dr. William Romano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Romano is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romano
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Romano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Romano, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Romano graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Romano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Romano MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Romano practice?
- Dr. William Romano has 1 office location.
Dr. William Romano practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiologists.