A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Roper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Roper is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Roper, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Roper graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Roper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dukes Memorial Hospital
- Wabash County Hospital
- Marion General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Michael Roper MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William M. Roper practice?
- Dr. William Roper has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Roper practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marion, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Peru, IN.
See Marion Orthopedic Surgeons.