Learn more about Dr. William Roper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Roper is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roper
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Roper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Roper, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Roper graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Roper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wabash County Hospital
- Dukes Memorial Hospital
- Marion General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Michael Roper MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William M. Roper practice?
- Dr. William Roper has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Roper practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marion, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Peru, IN.
See Marion Orthopedic Surgeons.