Learn more about Dr. William Roper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Roper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roper
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Roper, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Roper graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Roper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wabash County Hospital
- Dukes Memorial Hospital
- Marion General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Michael Roper MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William M. Roper practice?
- Dr. William Roper has 1 office location.
Dr. William Roper practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marion, IN.
See Marion Surgeons.