Dr. William Rosen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Rosen?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. William Rosen?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 7th, 2012

Daughter of patient

My stepfather was being treated in the Springfield Rehab. He had swelling in both of his legs. My mother asked Dr. Rosen to check them and he walked away. The following day the Nurse told my mother that Dr. Rosen was in the room and to ask to check my stepfather's legs. Dr. Rosen was with another patient in the room. My mom waited until he was done. She touched his arm and ask him if he would look at my stepfather's legs. Dr. Rosen started yelling at my mom because the Speech Therapist was working with my stepfather. He said he never interrupted someone when they were working with a patient. He continued to rant at my mother, then he left the room. Dr. Rosen returned to the room later and told my mom that my stepfather had thick ankles, which she told the Dr. that his ankles were not normal this large. Dr. Rosen Belittled my mom. He accused my mom of taking my stepfather off of his blood thinner. My mom told him that the Dr at the hospital had done that due to the falls that my stepfather had prior to his hospital admission. He continued to say she had to agree to this. My mom said She trusted the Dr to know what was best. Dr Rosen said the family was to know what was best the Dr did not know that. (My feeling are that my mother is under enough stress dealing with a sick husband. Dr. Rosen does not need to add to it by his behavior. He is not a child and does not need to act like one.)(If my stepfather had been a well man and been able to stand up for my mother. Dr Rosen's ears would not have liked what my stepfather would have come up with). My stepfather was finally taken back the the hospital on 11-6-12. This was 6 days after Dr Rosen was 1st asked to look at my stepfather's legs. He was taken to the hospital because he was throwing up blood and still has swollen legs. In the Emergency Room he had a CT of the Chest and an Ultra sound of his legs. He has blood clots in both legs and large clots in his lungs. We do not know the cause of the bleeding at this time. We just know that things do not look very good. If he were sent for an outpatient test to see if he had bloods maybe he would not be so bad. It is just too bad that Dr Rosen could not see past his anger, to order this 6 days ago maybe my stepfather would not be so bad now. Dr Rose still has no right to yell at family member who are trying to do their best to take care of their loved ones.

March 29th, 2016