Dr. William Rosenthal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Rosenthal?

Diabetic Macular Edema

Diabetic Macular Edema

Have you seen Dr. William Rosenthal?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 16th, 2016

I am so pleased that Dr Rosenthal can treat my macular degeneration with an eye shot.My mother had it and no treatment was availabe. So to those of you complaining about the wait, I ask is your eyesight worth that wait??? Dr explains everything he does and with kindness as do his staff.

October 31st, 2015

I find Dr. Rosenthal very knowledgeable and professional. He is very compassionate. During the visit he explains about the diagnosis and changes in progression. He is extremely good at explaining what he is doing during the procedure with much reassurance and gentleness. He seems very kind and supportive to the staff. His staff are equally kind and friendly. The patient wait is pretty long, but with the progress of the procedures and the number of patients to be seen, I can see the reason. Dr. Rosenthal and his staff put in some really long hours and in spite of the long day they remain friendly and compassionate with patients.

September 14th, 2015

You may have to wait. but it is WELL worth it. Excellent Dr

August 9th, 2015

The best!

Dr Rosenthal is amazing! He's very talented, has a great bedside manner, and is very compassionate. Yes, you'll have to wait a bit, but that's because he takes time with every patient and handles emergencies as they happen. The emergency he squeezed in ahead of you could very well be a matter of loss of sight. So, pack a snack, a book or tablet, make sure your devices are charged and expect to wait. You might learn something in the waiting room while visiting with other patients.

December 22nd, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Rosenthal. He is very talented and has saved the eye sight of my mother& father. I have also been his patient for a less serious condition. You have to wait awhile because he has so many people that need to see him especially in the out-clinics. That is because he meets each patients needs even if that means that his schedule backs up some. The wait is well worth it!

April 7th, 2014

The Gift of Sight

Dr. Rosenthal is perhaps one of the best ophthalmologists with whom I have had the pleasure of interacting. While you should expect a significant wait time, the blame cannot be placed on the doctor. Obamacare has placed an inordinate burden on doctors, especially those whose practices treat medicare patients. Specifically, when I first started coming, the doctor was able to quickly write down his notes on a paper chart. Now, all chart work must be electronic which inherently takes more time. Additionally, the reason the wait is long can be seen during your interaction with Dr. Rosenthal. Not only does he spend an inordinate amount of time with you, but he will do whatever it takes to ensure you understand his diagnosis. Furthermore, I have never interacted with a more kind and compassionate physician. Dr. Rosenthal is a rare breed among doctors. You can tell that he truly enjoys treating his patients, and improving the overall human condition. Know that when you come to his office, you will have to wait, but you will receive top-quality care.

February 9th, 2014

This doctor is heroic

I had a severely detached retina in 2003. Dr. Rosenthal restored my sight and I was without problems for 10 years.Then in 2013 my retina detached again. Dr. Rosenthal was the doctor I trusted for my surgery. After eight months , three more surgeries and a lens implant, I have my sight back.Not only is Dr. Rosenthal a great surgeon, he is also a man of great humanity. You may have to wait to see him because he makes time for your questions. If you need an emergency procedure, he does it. This might increase the wait time for the next patient, but if you are that person that needs his attention, you will be understanding when it is your turn to wait. Dr. Rosenthal and his staff are often at his office late at night seeing patients. I found his staff to be kind and helpful whenever I called with a question or when I came in for an office visit. Dr. Rosenthal explained what was happening and what he could do to fix it. He was the light in the darkness. I will always be grateful for his compassion and skill.

November 11th, 2013

Was referred by my optometrist, she told me to take a book. Yes it's a wait, but there are many tests, interviews to add thoroughness to visit. When eyes are dialated, there would be a wait regardless where you are. He has many convenient locations, feel fortunate to have access to such an excellent provider. Three hours for first visit, which included laser repair he performed at 630pm to save me another trip...and worry. Follow up was apprx two hours, but again dialated eyes, tests. Eyes are so important, felt time spent well worth it to keep them healthy.

July 2nd, 2013

long wait time for 4 years now

I have been going with my Mother for 4 years now for macular degeneration. Every single time we have had an unacceptable wait time. The last time we waited an hour in the lobby before the first test. Everybody in the lobby was disgusted. When we move into teh inner office for more tests I see the Doctor knock on every door saying "sorry for the wait"....every room he enters he says "sorry for the wait." I am so frustrated so why for 4 years...disorganized office, untrained staff, greed, too many patients, new computer, etc....but for 4 years. I am looking for a new doctor for my Mother.

June 20th, 2013

Not respectful of My Time

Actual wait time/duration of appointment has been 3+ hours 'each' for 3 appointments.

May 18th, 2011

I Would Recommend Dr. Rosenthal

Dr. Rosenthal and his staff are very good at making sure the patient understands what to expect and when to be concerned. The time and care they give to each and every patient is outstanding.

August 23rd, 2010

Words cannot express my gratitude to this skilled doctor who saved our daughter's eye sight. Not only is Dr. Rosenthal a masterful surgeon but his sweet bedside manner make him the ideal doctor of medicine. We are so thankful to have had him in our daughter's care. She continues to see him once a year and I just love it when a doctor admires his work. Thanking you from the bottom of our hearts. The Waters' Family, daughter Misty.