A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Rosevear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Rosevear is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosevear
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rosevear Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Rosevear, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosevear graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Rosevear has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
- Memorial Hosp Of Michigan, Michigan City, In
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Rosevear MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William Rosevear practice?
- Dr. William Rosevear has 1 office location.
Dr. William Rosevear practices Otolaryngology near Michigan City, IN.
See Michigan City Otolaryngologists.