A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Rosevear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Rosevear, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosevear graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Rosevear has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
- Memorial Hosp Of Michigan, Michigan City, In
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosevear accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William H. Rosevear practice?
Dr. William Rosevear practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Michigan City, IN.
See Michigan City Otolaryngologists, Michigan City Plastic Surgeons, and Michigan City Surgeons.