A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Roth, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Roth practice?
Dr. William Roth practices Dermatology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Dermatologists.