A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Roth, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Roth MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Roth practice?
- Dr. William Roth has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Roth practices Dermatology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Dermatologists.