A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Rough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Rough is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Rough, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Rough graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Rough has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Alexander Rough MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William A. Rough practice?
- Dr. William Rough has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Rough practices Surgery near Lumberton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Holly, NJ and Manahawkin, NJ.
See Lumberton Surgeons.