A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Royal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Royal graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Royal has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Tirsch Royal MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. William T. Royal practice?
- Dr. William Royal has 1 office location.
Dr. William Royal practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.