A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. William Royal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Royal graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Royal has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Mission Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Royal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan